Himac Skid Steer Rock Picker - 1600mm Working Width
Featuring a high torque hydraulic motor, with innovative Skid Steer Rock Picker allows you to dig and collect stones/ rocks up to 500mm diameter. The rotating arm collector provides swift rock-picking action, while also sifting dirt with its generous tyne spacings.
Designed to handle tough Australian conditions, the unique Skid Steer Rock Picker attachment gives you enhanced productivity and ease-of-use like no other.
- Suits machines up to 140 HP
- Collect rocks / Stones up to 500mm diameter
- Powerful rotating collector arm for fast rock picking action
- Generous tyne spacings for maximum sifting and clean rock removal
- High torque hydraulic motor and pressure relief valve
- Maximum operating visibility with rear guard
- 100mm working depth
- Up tp 1000kg load capacity
- Includes hoses and couplings
Further options available:
Optional Sizes - 2000mm working width
Optional mounts - Universal Mount, Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11, ASV/Positrack PT30, RC30, Bobcat S70 463, Gehl 1640E, Mustang
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review