Norm Engineering - Mini Loader 4-in-1 Bucket
The 4 in 1 Buckets from Norm Engineering are designed to tackle and withstand the harsh Australian conditions.
The 4 in 1 Bucket is highly versatile and can be used for a wide range of applications.
Scoop and carry soil, level or backfill dirt and use the wide opening jaws for easy dumping of your load or clamping logs and debris.
The 4 in 1 bucket features:
- An extra heavy duty flat floor, making it stronger and easier to fill and empty
- Hydraulically operated pivot section and wide opening jaws
- Serrated edges for a stronger grip when clamping logs, rocks or debris
- A dozer blade fitted to the back edge for easy leveling and backfilling
- A front edge used for trimming, cutting and scooping
- Option to add Reversible bolt on edges
Please supply us with the following information for a quotation on a bucket to suit your machine
- Machine Make & Model
- Preferred Bucket Size / Machine Width
- Teeth Fitted? Chisel or Tiger
- Cutting Edge/s fitted (Options: Front, Middle & Rear - Bolt on the edges)
Pickup Frames Options:
- Universal / Multi-fit / Bobcat / Cat Frame - This is the most common pickup
- All non-standard and genuine OEM frames are available
Further Options Available:
- Double Acting Cylinder Lock Valve
- Front, Middle & Rear - bolt on cutting edges
- Higher Load Guard
- Keech Style Bucket Teeth (chisel or Tiger)
- Esco style Heavy Duty Bucket teeth
- Tooth Bar (Keech or Esco)
- Smooth Edge
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review