The team at Norm Engineering has released the best Tilt Control bucket, utilising their industry proven 4 in 1 bucket design with a tilting rear pick up.
The low maintenance and high strength design of the tilt control system, coupled with a simple 12-volt solenoid operation puts this 4 in 1 ahead of the pack, whilst giving the operator full radial control of the cutting angle. This is particularly useful when working on an incline and performing a straight cut.
Please supply us with the following information for a quotation on a bucket to suit your machine
- Machine Make & Model
- Preferred Bucket Size / Machine Width
- Teeth Fitted? Chisel or Tiger
- Cutting Edge/s fitted (Options: Front, Middle & Rear - Bolt on the edges)
Pickup Frames Options:
- Universal / Multi-fit / Bobcat / Cat Frame - This is the most common pickup
- All non-standard and genuine OEM frames are available
Further Options Available:
- Double Acting Cylinder Lock Valve
- Front, Middle & Rear - bolt on cutting edges
- Higher Load Guard
- Keech Style Bucket Teeth (chisel or Tiger)
- Esco style Heavy Duty Bucket teeth
- Tooth Bar (Keech or Esco)
- Smooth Edge
Due to the dimensions of this item, all deliveries will be shipped to the closest freight depot, or Commercial business with forklift facilities.
Please note, that any location with a house is considered a residential property, including farms and businesses
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries