Norm Engineering - Tilt Control style 4-in-1 Bucket
The team at Norm Engineering has released the best Tilt Control bucket, utilising their industry proven 4 in 1 bucket design with a tilting rear pick up.
The low maintenance and high strength design of the tilt control system, coupled with a simple 12-volt solenoid operation puts this 4 in 1 ahead of the pack, whilst giving the operator full radial control of the cutting angle. This is particularly useful when working on an incline and performing a straight cut.
Please supply us with the following information for a quotation on a bucket to suit your machine
- Machine Make & Model
- Preferred Bucket Size / Machine Width
- Teeth Fitted? Chisel or Tiger
- Cutting Edge/s fitted (Options: Front, Middle & Rear - Bolt on the edges)
Pickup Frames Options:
- Universal / Multi-fit / Bobcat / Cat Frame - This is the most common pickup
- All non-standard and genuine OEM frames are available
Further Options Available:
- Double Acting Cylinder Lock Valve
- Front, Middle & Rear - bolt on cutting edges
- Higher Load Guard
- Keech Style Bucket Teeth (chisel or Tiger)
- Esco style Heavy Duty Bucket teeth
- Tooth Bar (Keech or Esco)
- Smooth Edge
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review