Australian manufactured Norm Engineering 4 in 1 Buckets are designed for strength and durability.
The 4 in 1 Bucket consists of a dozer to clear and backfill, serrated edges that allow stronger grip when clamping logs, a box blade to level, and a bucket ideal for lifting and carrying loose dirt and stone. An extra heavy-duty flat floor is used to give additional strength to the bucket. Specifically designed to work with excavator geometry.
The rear design of the bucket is fully enclosed, covering the cylinders and all hydraulics, so that you don't have to worry about damage when working in tough conditions.
Suitable, but not limited to; construction work, asphalt works, general clean and landscaping.
- Available to suit 1.5 T to 8.0T machines
- Operated hydraulically from inside the cab
- Serrated edged for stronger grip
- Replaceable bolt on edge to extend the life of the bucket
- Tie down points for safe transporting
- Includes hoses & standard fittings
Please supply us with the following information for a quotation on a bucket to suit your machine
- Machine Make & Model
- Preferred Bucket Size / Machine Width
- Teeth Fitted? Chisel or Tiger
- Cutting Edge/s fitted (Options: Front, Middle & Rear - Bolt on the edges)
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries