250mm GP Digging Bucket to suit 2.0 - 5.9 Tonne Excavators
Significantly reduce your operating costs and maximise your work output with our lastest turbo designed GP digging bucket. Our pioneering GP digging bucket is scientifically engineered with earth-dynamic design to cut through the ground with minimal resistance and drag to unleash devastating power. Our GP bucket generates more breakout force, collects more material and reduces time and fuel costs.
All of our buckets are delivered with teeth, adaptors and bucket pins. Side cutters designed to protect the side from premature wear and are available as an optional extra.
- Double Radius Back Plate - A unique feature of our GP Buckets, the double radius back plate significantly increases breakout force and avoid healing through the ground and creates less strain
- Double Radius Design - Maximises bucket capacity by offering greater bucket depth and increasing capacity by 10% compared to traditional buckets.
- Shorter Pin-to-Point Dimensions - Reduces power required for the cut while improving breakout force and penetration.
- Teeth Following the cut - The bucket simply follows the teeth through the cut, allowing efficient digging and loading of material into the bucket
- Bulletproof Build - Made from Bisalloy, which is 3.1 times stronger than mild steel, ensuring lasting returns on your investment
- Longer Bucket Hangers - Long Bucket hangers run down the length of the back plate, maximising strength and hence increasing digging power
- Tapered Design - The bucket is tapered on all sides, from front to back and top to bottom. This reduces bucket drag as only the teeth and side cutting edges come in contact with the cut.
- Welded Splayed Tooth Adaptors - The front edge and side plate have splayed tooth adaptors welded to them. This ensures that the teeth are always positioned for optimal clearance, preventing excessive tooth wear while also creating a gusset like reinforcement for the corners.
Benefits gained with our GP Digging Bucket:
- Earn More Money Moving More Material - Greater payload per bucket load: 10% more in every fill than traditional single radius bucket, without losing any digging ability.
- Reduce Fuel Costs - Because the bucket digs easier with less drag, fuels costs are reduced and overall efficiency is improved by 29%*
- Save Time - With greater bucket capacity and earth-dynamic design, it means that you will be spending less time behind the controls
- Reduced Servicing Costs - The streamlined design minimises strain and wear on the excavator and parts.
- Sturdy Bisalloy Construction - Means longer working life of the bucket and less downtime carrying out expensive repairs or modifications.
Bucket Sizes Available:
- 150mm, 200mm, 230mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 600mm, 750mm & 900mm
Please enquire if you have any further questions about your machine or bucket suitability
We have a complete range of GP Buckets available from 1 Tonne to 65 Tonne.
Images and pictures may not be to scale or the exact image of the item supplied
Further charges may apply for non-standard pickup hitch specifications
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
||OZ Excavator Buckets
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review