Himac Hook-on Fork Grapple
The hook on Fork Grapple from Himac is a powerful Bolt-on Fork Grapple for true fork versatility! One of many incredible add-ons from the Forks+ Range.
With the flat fork tynes providing support underneath, this single piece hydraulic grapple arm boasts angular teeth for carrying logs, large pipes, heavy objects and hard to handle loads.
Due to a generous grapple opening you can steady tall loads, and even continue to use as standard Pallet forks. The bolt-on installation means choosing to use the grapple add-on is not a permanent decision- on and off in minutes.
- Bolt-on hydraulic grapple (single arm) - install in minutes
- 42 integrated angles teeth for strong grip
- Designed for sliding tyne pallet fork frames
- Allows regular fork use with grapple open
- Steady tall loads, grab logs, pipes, large/heavy objects
- Includes hoses and couplings
** Pallet fork carriage not included **
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review