Himac Skid Steer Rock Breaker Hammer
One of the lowest maintenance hammers on the market. If you're unable to dig due to large amounts of rock or limestone in the ground, the Skid Steer Rock Breaker will help turn the solid ground into manageable and scoopable material so you can get to laying, planting or securing quicker than ever.
- Tie-rodless hammer design
- Sound and vibration suppression
- No specialist tools required
- Up to 1250 blows per minute
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard
- Made in the UK
- Tool Diameter of 55mm
- Machine 35-70 Horse power
- 1250 Max Blows per minute
- Required flow: 40-60 LPM
Further options available:
Optional mounts - Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11, ASV/Positrack PT30, RC30, Bobcat S70 463, Gehl, 1640E,Mustang
Attachments - Chisel moil, Post driver moil.
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review