Himac Skid Steer Power Grapple
Our Power Grapple from Himac features 40 x 40mm high tensile solid bar tynes and robust dual arms, making it a force to be reckoned with.
Rake, sift, lift, grab, pull and shift - this versatile skid steer attachment is built with performance in mind. Manufactured from high-grade steel right here in Australia, and designed to tackle harsh Aussie conditions head on!
Engineered to suit high horsepower skid steers, you'll be digging out rocks/stones, clearing vegetation and more in no time. You also have the added advantage of indepndently moving grapple arms to handle uneven loads
- Rock solid design for extreme duty applications
- Suits high HP tracked machines
- Dual independent hydraulic grapple arms
- Can handle large and uneven loads
- 40x40mm high tensile solid bar tynes - 115mm spacings
- 930mm high max opening
- High visibilty and sifting ability
- Clearing fence lines/scrub, dig out stones, rocks and much more
- Includes hoses, fittings and couplings
Further widths available:
Universal mount, Toyota Hitch SDK8,9,10,11, ASV/Positrack PT30, RC30, Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl, 1640E, Mustang
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review