Himac Skid Steer Rotary Power Grader
Crush, pound, level and rake all in one pass with the new Himac Rotary Power Grader for skid steers and track loaders. This powerful bi-directional grader attachment combines the strength of road-grade carbide teeth with versatile angle and tilt capabilities.
Boasting a duel motor design, the Skid Steer Rotary Power Grader pushed 40% more torque without the need for outside bearings and chains. Available in a range of widths and angle/ tilt types (manual hydraulic and combined manual/hydraulic)
Achieve easy and efficient swaling and ditching thanks to a 25 degree angle and 28 degree tilt of this skid steer grader. Ideal for landscaping and civil, the Himac Rotary Power Grader is one serious powerhouse that replaces the need for multiple ground preparation tools and will dramatically increase your productivity
Whether you're building out a new seedbed, laying, fresh turf or needing to clean and clear ground quickly; this hard hitting attachment can de-thatch, remove debris and pulverise, material all in one go
- Perform multiple actions in pone go - Level, Grade, Crush, Rake and more!
- Bi-directional rotor (hydraulic) for using forwards and backwards
- Hydraulic/Manual Angling +- 20 degrees
- Hydraulic/Manual Tilting -+ 28 degrees
- Dual-motor design provides 40% greater torque
- Road-Grade mini carbide teeth on rotor
- Built-in ditch cutters and side shields
- Oscillating gauge wheels
- Manual Angle and Tilt
- 65-110 LMP Flow Range
- Includes Skid steers universal mount as standard
Further options available:
Optional mounts - Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11, ASV/Positrack PT30, RC30, Bobcat S70 463, Gehl, 1640E,Mustang
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.