Kanga Adjustable Round Bale Feed Out Fork
The KANGA Adjustable Round Bale Feed Out Fork has been designed to enable farmers to move and feed out different sized round hay bales.
The tines can be adjusted in and out, and swapped from side to side, to accommodate different widths bales.
The pins that secure the bale in place have been specifically designed to lock the tines, which means the pins do not come loose when the operator is feeding out.
To feed out:
- Position the bale opposite to how it was baled
- Lower the linkage so the bale is on the ground
- Drive the tractor slowly forward so the bale is on the ground
- Steel sq. tube, welded and gusseted
- Double Clevis, Category 1 and 2
- Powder coated finish
- Multi position tines (1100 - 1700mm) sq. tube (4mm) with locking spikes.
Weight: 96 kg
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review