Mechanical Grab/Grapple to suit 1.0 - 9.9 Tonne Excavators
Five interlocking fingers make it ideal for any application that requires extensive lift, carry or load operations such as cleaning sites, performing demolition work, loading/unloading green waste, recycling, scrap and rocks.
- Improved Geometry - More efficient loading and unloading of material
- Robust Construction - increases lifespan and durability
- Versatility - Can also be used for picking and placing rock
- Wear Protection - On Grapple finger edges
- Pins are included - As part of the package, simple purchase and fit
- Five Finger Construction - Better handling of awkward materials, more flexibility and versatility
- Interlocked Webbed Design - Gives greater strength through grapple construction reducing maintenance and replacement costs
- Designed for Safety - Engineered with sensible loading capacity in mind, safety is guaranteed
- Replaceable Fingers - Weld on fingers if required make replacement easier. They also decrease maintenance and replacement time and costs
- Adjustable 3-Hole Dipper Bracket - The dipper bracket allows the grapple to be held at 3 different positions and hence easily handle irregular objects
- Hardened Bushes - Increases bush life, makes replacement easier and reduces maintenance and replacement costs
- Easy-Lock Stay Arm Attach - Stay arm attaches from the cab without heavy lifting. Allows quicker attachment changes without the need to leave the cab (only available upwards of 7 Tonne machines)
- Bisalloy Steel - Offers robust build as it is 3 times stronger than mild steel and 4 times more abrasion resistant. As a result, it reduces maintenance and replacement costs
- Larger Welds - Makes bucket construction more robust, increases life and reduces service and replacement costs
- Safe and OH&S Compliant - Designed to comply with stringent safety requirements
- Fitted to All excavators - Whether they do or don't have a quick hitch
Please enquire if you have any further questions about your machine or Mechanical Grapple suitability
We have a complete range of Mechanical Grabs available from 1 Tonne to 65 Tonne.
Images and pictures may not be to scale or the exact image of the item supplied
Further charges may apply for non-standard pickup hitch specifications
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review