1000mm Excavator Mud Bucket to suit 1.0 - 3.9 Tonne Excavators (Including Bolt-on Edge)
Mud buckets are the hardest working excavator buckets and an asset to any earthmoving operation. Ideal for ditch cleaning, digging of low-density material, general clean up and bulk loading. Our unique earth-dynamic design and dual radius profile allows the bucket to self-fill and broadens bucket capacity for faster and more efficient loading. The double radius design and backplate reduce wear and allow the bucket to be used in the most rigorous conditions.
All our Mud buckets are delivered with bucket pins and bolts on edges designed to protect the edge from premature wear.
- Reinforced Bolt-On Cutting Edge - All our mud buckets come equipped with a BOCE that spans either side of the bucket for greater bucket clearance and easier digging using less fuel.
- Duel Radius Design - The breakthrough design innovation of all our buckets enables the bucket to self-fill due to less drag and digging resistance
- Natural Earth-Dynamic Bucket Design - Allows efficient and quicker loading/unloading of material. And with greater payload per bucket fill and less drag fuel costs are reduced
- Double Bucket Back Plate - The strongest backbone of any Mud Bucket gives longer bucket life and reduced maintenance and replacement costs
- Longer Bucket Hanger Plates - Extend down around the backplate for more strength and explosive power
- Bisalloy 80 Grade Construction - Makes buckets 3 times stronger than mild steel while minimising bucket weight. This reduces lifetime servicing costs and is built to outlast your excavator's life.
- Heavy Duty Torsion Beam - Evenly distributes digging force through the bucket and also allows the bucket to withstand the constant dynamic and torsional loading
- Hardened to 500 Brinell - This maximises the life of the cutting edge, allowing you to deploy it for longer
Bucket Sizes Available:
- 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm & 1500mm
Please enquire if you have any further questions about your machine or bucket suitability
We have a complete range of Mud Buckets available from 1 Tonne to 65 Tonne.
Images and pictures may not be to scale or the exact image of the item supplied
Further charges may apply for non-standard pickup hitch specifications
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review