Single Tyne Ripper to suit 1.0 - 9.9 Tonne Excavators
Our High-performance Single Tyne Ripper is built for precision and power. With armoured Bisalloy wear plates and a heavy duty top box guarantees this is the toughest ripper on the block.
Unlike other rippers, precision geometry is used for a streamline design so the ripping edge is reinforced and is tapered at the front where it does all the work, this rips the material rather than drags and plows. This guarantees efficiency and reduces wear.
This single shank is a multipurpose attachment used for prying rocks and fiercely breaking up tarmac, paved areas, rock and all other types of hard materials.
- Kick Productivity into Hyperdrive - The ripper has a streamlined design, with the smallest edge at the front, to work harder than any other ripper, ripping the material instead of ploughing. The blade is manufactured to offer greater depth and penetration. This increases strength and reduces drag for more ripping.
- As Standard - The ripper cheeks come reinforced, along with boot, nose and bucket pins that are supplied as standard additions with Single Tyne Ripper
- OH&S Approved - Our engineers calculate the proportions for the material being excavated, the lifting capacity of the machine and the size of the ripper.
- Deeper & Easier Rips - The shape of these Rippers adds efficiency for ripping of materials. This results in deeper and easier rips while decreasing the load on your machine
- Fortified Top Plate - The top plate of the ripper is manufactured for maximum strength. Strengthening gussets and hangers also provide maximum power for ripping
- Armoured Guards - Ripper blade shin guards are avaliable to armour the ripper against the most unmerciful terrains, and is demanded during abrasive and rock applications.
Please enquire if you have any further questions about your machine or Single Tyne Ripper suitability
We have a complete range of Single Tyne Rippers available from 1 Tonne to 65 Tonne.
Images and pictures may not be to scale or the exact image of the item supplied
Further charges may apply for non-standard pickup hitch specifications
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review