Himac Stump Removal Bucket with Grapple
The Himac Stump Removal Bucket is an innovative multi-use skid steer attachment, featuring a hydraulic grapple to assist with stump removal.
The serrated edges and front 300mm toothed tip cuts through roots, while at the same time the powerful single arm grapple can take hold and pull to accelerate the root busting process
This bucket's unique design also allows you to dig trenches and footings, as well as demolish asphalt and concrete without changing attachments.
- Extreme duty hydraulic grapple arm - 1200mm max opening
- Replaceable excavator style teeth - 300mm wide tip
- Curved design base with 13mm high tensile construction
- Dig footings and trenches up to 920mm
- Pulls up asphalt and concrete with ease
- Includes hoses and couplings
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard
Further options available:
Optional mounts - Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11, ASV/Positrack PT30, RC30, Bobcat S70 463, Gehl 1640E, Mustang
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review