Norm Engineering - Loader style 4-in-1 Bucket
The newly designed Norm 4 in 1 Bucket for Skid Steer Loaders features elements to make them stronger and therefore last longer than the already outstanding previous products.
Designed to allow a wider opening than the previous 4 in 1 bucket, this model allows increased strength in the pivot area with optional bolt on edges and fold over forks.
Please supply us with the following information for a quotation on a bucket to suit your machine
- Machine Make & Model
- Preferred Bucket Size / Machine Width
- Teeth Fitted? Chisel or Tiger
- Cutting Edge/s fitted (Options: Front, Middle & Rear - Bolt on the edges)
Pickup Frames Options:
- Universal / Multi-fit / Bobcat / Cat Frame - This is the most common pickup
- All non-standard and genuine OEM frames are available
Further Options Available:
- Double Acting Cylinder Lock Valve
- Front, Middle & Rear - bolt on cutting edges
- Higher Load Guard
- Keech Style Bucket Teeth (chisel or Tiger)
- Esco style Heavy Duty Bucket teeth
- Tooth Bar (Keech or Esco)
- Smooth Edge
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review