Himac Skid Steer Tree Puller
The Himac Tree Puller will grab hold of small trees with its fast and effective clamping motion then pull them up and out completely - roots and all!
With a highly durable steel frame construction and 29 angled teeth, the Tree Puller is ready to pull trees up to 4 inches in diameter, sheer tree limbs, pull our vines or roots and take out posts.
- High grade steel frame construction with powder coated finish
- Adjustable relief valve to protect over- pressurising
- Fast and powerful hydraulic clamping
- Pull out trees up to 4" in diameter
- Max clamp opening of 12" diameter
- Flexible hose support- protection within frame
- Spring mounted strain relief hose holder - keeps hoses away from pinch points while allowing necessary full forward tilt.
- Non-slip strips for safe enter/exit of skid steer
- Includes hoses and couplings
- Universal Skid Steer mount as standard.
Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11, ASV/Positrack PT30, RC30, Bobcat S70 463, Gehl, 1640E,Mustang
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review