Himac Skid Steer Claw Grapple
For the toughest Skid Steer Grapple around, look no further than the new and highly versatile Himac Claw Grapple.
With Push Rake-style capability and fitted Cat J-Series teeth, this grapple is built to handle almost anything in its path. Whether you're moving logs/branches, tackling large volumes of unwanted vegetation or doing scrap clean-up, this versatile grapple allows you to push it, grab it, lift it and shift it, without changing attachments.
The precision-engineered singular grapple arm gives you advanced strength and reliability, inspired by our power grapple, to suit your Skid Steer and Track Loader.
Leave your work area spick and span with the Claw Grapple's raking and back dragging ability.
- High grade 16mm thick arms with 65 NB horizontal bars
- Fitted J-cat series teeth for cutting through ground roots
- Raking and back dragging capability
- Powerful Bisalloy 450 steel construction with 36mm thick tyne ends
- Impressive 1270mm max opening
- Serrated edges for added grip
- Unique curved shape to hold wide range of loads sizes
- Skid Steer mount as standard
Further options available:
Optional mounts - Universal Mount, Toyota Hitch SDK8, 9, 10, 11, ASV/Positrack PT30, RC30, Bobcat S70, 463, Gehl 1640E, Mustang
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bunyip Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review